Sales Negotiator - Hampstead
You will be required to sell all units available for this development and offer excellent customer service to clients. You will be working within a team and must be open to working towards team targets.
Specifically you will undertake the following:
- Managing and reporting all new enquiries and taking telephone and website enquiries as well as registering new applicants. Sending all relevant information through to perspective applicants
- Negotiate deals with clients as well as managing the whole sales process. Overcome objections from clients and offer excellent customer service at all times.
- Manage the client database and work as a team to convert enquiries to sales
- Maintaining sales areas and good order in the office
- Conducting viewings through the show home with potential purchasers
- Personal responsibility for building your knowledge of the industry, local/surrounding areas to the development, basic understanding of financial market relating to property
- Preparing all paperwork relating to sales reservations
- Working 5 out of 7 days (weekends & bank holidays included)
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have good knowledge of the property industry
- Be able to work in a team
- Be able to work weekends
- Have sales experience, within the property industry is desirable but not necessary
- Excellent admin skills inclusive of excel
- Have a strong interview in the property market
This role offers a basic salary of GBP26,000 with an OTE of GBP50,000.