Client Relations Specialist
A Client Relations Specialist role within a large investment company based in the City of London.
A fast-growing company with more than 500 employees. Since launching they have established market leading positions across financial services. They are now looking to build the Client Services team further.
Outline of responsibilities
- Resolve inbound verbal, email and written enquiries from our customers (Investors and their IFA administrators), ensuring the customer is always at the heart of everything we do
- Take ownership for all enquiries you can't resolve immediately, giving our customers updates regularly on progress to prevent repeat follow ups and ensure you own the enquiry to full resolution
- Help us really understand our customers by logging all interactions with them in to the relevant systems
- Use your natural flair to engage with our customers, empathise when things don't go as well as we'd like them to and help them really understand that the company has customer experience at its core
- Be self motivated to gain knowledge about our products and services and keep this knowledge up to date
- Make courtesy calls to potential investors when they order literature, check they have received all the required information and see if there are any question to help acquire their business
- Make courtesy calls to recent investors to thank for business and explain what they can expect in the long term
- Proactively gather feedback by listening to our customers and propose improvements to (process/ systems/ service/ literature etc.) to enhance the client experience
- Help create a fun but professional environment for you and your team mates to help take customer service to the next level
- You must have an innovative attitude to customer service
- Organisational and task management skills are a must
- Comfortable with accountability and seeing a job and/or challenge to conclusion
- Deliver on ad-hoc projects
Job Specific Experience/Technical Skills/Abilities
- Candidates should have or be willing to gain in depth knowledge in relation to CASS (client asset) regulations. Whilst this may not necessarily impact your role, you will be handling calls from investors and their IFAs so should have a basic knowledge of the impact of CASS
- Candidates should have or will willing to gain in depth knowledge regarding AML (anti money laundering), DPA (data protection) and any other regulatory requirements as required
- Customer Obsession - is about putting the customer's needs at the heart of everything we do. We achieve this by listening, by making the complex simple and by delivering on our promises.
- Focus on Impact - is about making things happen. It's about recognising and avoiding the distractions. And it's about executing really, really well.
- Better & Better - is about having the humility to recognise that everything can be improved. We want a culture where everyone can put forward ideas and where people at all levels seek out, learn from and react positively to feedback.
- Personality matters - We want people who are willing to roll up their sleeves, are passionate about what they do, and who retain their humility despite all they achieve. We are honest, open and decent, always.
The successful applicant will receive GBP25,000-GBP30,000 dependant upon experience. As well as this the opportunity to grow and progress within a exciting investment company.