Motor Trade Service Administrator
Automotive Service Administrator required in Glasgow
Salary up to GBP24,000 DOE
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
We are looking to recruit an experienced Service Administrator to work within our client's busy aftersales department in Glasgow. To be considered you must have administration experience, ideally within a Main Dealership environment and in the service department.
- Processing of retail invoicing.
- Gaining final order numbers for completed work.
- Matching of purchase orders to invoices.
- General filing and other housekeeping tasks.
- To assist with data input to computer system as required.
- General office duties.
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Assistance with any other task as directed
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have experience gained within the motor trade doing a similar role
- Results orientated
- Financial Awareness
- Numeracy and data handling
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
Apply with your full CV to Lorna Guthrie at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS12752
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first!
Automotive | Motor Trade | Service & Aftersales | Administration | Service Administrator | Commercial | Glasgow | Scotland | Jobs | Careers