Education Content Writer
Content Writer Required to join an exciting international primary and secondary education organisation that has recently established their UK offices.
Our client is seeking a Mathematics Content Writer who has excellent English oral and written mathematical skills.
Previous relevant copyediting/copywriting experience operating in a similar capacity is preferred but other relevant experience will be considered.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Copyedit and write general instructional materials for external mathematics students and teachers.
- Write and copyedit documentation for dynamically generated problem sets.
- Working on a variety of curriculum design aspects
- Write and copyedit detailed solutions to dynamically generated problem sets.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Mathematics Bachelor Degree or higher
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A flair for clear creative writing
- Ability to relate to K-12 students
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Organised Good time & stress management skills
- Analytical thinker
- Keen with the ability to learn new skills
The annual gross salary offered for these positions is between GBP30,000pa and GBP36,000pa and is dependent on experience.
If you have the relevant experience, qualifications and expertise and wish to be considered for this excellent position, please apply or call us to discuss the opportunity further.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to communicate with all candidates, therefore if we have not contacted you within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to discuss further opportunities with us, please call MPW Recruitment Solutions Ltd.