Customer Care Coordinator
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join their fast paced and fast growing company based in the Watford area. The role will be to provide first class Customer Service to an existing client base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls
- Listen to customers needs and act accordingly
- Log calls onto the in house system (SAP is desirable)
- Maintain professional and strong relationships with customers
- Develop and execute customer plans monthly
- Manage customer lifecycle
- Liaise with clients about various projects
Key skills required:
- You must have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy at all times
- Be a strong team player who can work well under pressure
- Be organised and methodical in your approach to work
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply please do not delay. This position is to start as soon as possible. Although a European language is not essential it would be favourable if you do have a 2nd European language.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.