This is a great opportunity to start operating at manager level and really increase your skills and knowledge of PPC / Biddable. This is the chance you have been waiting for, to secure a digital media role in a fast growing full service media agency.
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The role involves the responsibility for planning, implementing and monitoring paid media campaigns across all biddable platforms.
• Analyse, review and report on campaign performance in order to maximize results.
• Maintain client and supplier relationships
• Building and updating weekly client reports
• Using industry tools and client insights and data to pull together strategic recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years agency side experience working as a Biddable Account Executive or a similar role.
• Experience in PPC, programmatic planning/buying and social.
• Be confident speaking to clients, 3rd parties and media owners
• Have a detailed understanding of the digital landscape and emerging media platforms.
• Have a great understanding of Excel
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button below.