Credit Risk Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
A Credit Risk Senior Analyst is sought to join a reputable financial services organisation based in Gloucester.
The role will involve complex analyses to deliver high-quality Credit Risk insights into the mortgage portfolio as well as developing and maintaining reporting suites. You will also support the Credit Risk Manager in reviewing, developing, and monitoring Credit Risk strategies.
The successful candidate will be highly numerate, have experience of working within an analytical function, an understanding of the Credit Risk life cycle, knowledge of the mortgage industry, a keen eye for detail and a proven ability to deliver results.
- Responsible for providing high-quality analysis and insight into the Credit Risk profile and performance of the mortgage portfolio and developing and maintaining robust and professional reporting suites
- Assisting Manager to develop and evolve Credit Risk strategies for existing mortgage customers
- Produce periodic Management Information in a timely and accurate manner
- Taking a lead in briefings for team members/stakeholders on progress of work, sharing insights, successes and opportunities
- Act as a point of reference on all data aspects of Credit Risk
Key Experience and Requirements
- Ideally degree educated or higher in a numeric discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics)
- Experience of programming to manipulate and interrogate large data-sets. SAS (including SQL) is desirable
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Understanding of Credit Risk and the Mortgage Market
- Comfortable with the delivery of complex analysis
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present data to a non-technical audience
- Ability to analyse and interpret a wide variety of large data-sets
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals currently working with Credit Risk who have strong analytical capabilities and are keen to excel in their career with an established and successful organisation that can offer genuine scope for personal and professional development.
For more information or to apply please contact Laura Woodhead at