Executive Assistant - Head of Sales
Our client is seeking an experienced and talented EA to assist the head of sales for a global IT company, located right in the heart of the City. They are looking for a high caliber candidate who has a bubbly, proactive and determined attitude to all tasks given. Confidence is key; the client is in search of a candidate who isn't afraid of making decisions and taking on demanding tasks and tackles each one with a "can-do" attitude. If this sounds like you please apply below!!!
JOB ROLE: EA to head of sales
JOB TYPE: 1 year maternity contract HOURS: 09:30am - 05:30pm SALARY: GBP35,000 - GBP40,000 LOCATION: City of London (Bank) CULTURE: Everyone works hard to complete their roles to an extremely high standard. Help is always on hand and everyone mucks in to make a successful team DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Extensive production/Travel/Conference co-ordination
- Extensive diary management
- Client visit co-ordination - booking hotels, transport and restaurant reservations
- Preparing reports for head of sales
- Provide general administrative support to Non-Marine Chairman and Non-Marine
- Attending business meetings with the head of sales and providing a different perspective on current issues.
- Preparing meeting agendas and sending out pre meeting documentation
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Must have a "can-do" attitude and tackles each task head on.
- Candidate must be confident, outgoing, proactive and bubbly.
- Someone who is extremely organised and eager to please.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Packages (especially Excel), high quality report writing, and excellent diary management.
- A candidate who is switched on, intelligent and reliable.
- Ability to turnaround tasks within given timescales
- Being extremely accurate with all work
- Ensuring filing and diary is kept up to date at all times
- Ability to ensure travel arrangements and itineraries are organised and run according to plan
- Capability to ensure meeting rooms and catering requirements are booked and clients needs catered for
- Ability to maintain team/manager satisfaction
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line, alternatively send your CV to Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.