•Job Title: Bid Manager
•Location: North East England
•Salary: Up to GBP50,000 (Negotiable)
Are you are experienced bid management professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have a track record within the Employability and Skills sectors?
- Identifying suitable procurement / commissioning opportunities
- Producing quality tenders / bids, ensuring success at each stage
- Work with internal teams to ensure infrastructure and service delivery is achievable
- Engaging with external stakeholders and strategic partners at all levels
- Ongoing evaluation of provision and opportunities
- Proven track record within the Skills and Employability sectors
- Strong awareness of government policy trends and DWP, ESFA, ESF commissioning
- Strong ability to create clear and compelling written content/tender responses
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver feedback to high level stakeholders
- Willingness to travel when required, e.g. for stakeholder engagement events
We welcome all applications, however due to anticipated high volume of interest we may be unable to directly respond to all unsuccessful applications.
**REFER A FRIEND** Anybody you refer to Newton's who we place you will receive a GBP250 referral incentive.