Futura Design Ltd - An Automotive Recruitment and Design Agency, based in the heart of the Midlands.
We have had a fantastic opportunity become available for a Technical Analyst based in Whitley on an initial 33 week contract.
The Technical Analyst works for the QA Traige Leader in the Detect and Define team and is responsible for:
- Managing the day to day interaction with the ODEC team
- Conducting claims analysis and validation
- Evaluating Emerging Issues and Initial Problem Definitions generated by the overseas Operations Team.
- Supporting IPD handover and VL meetings (weekly cadence).
The Candidate must have the relevant skills to be successful in the role ;
- Project Management experience
- Running meetings with offshore teams
- Data analysis, (ideally warranty)
- Engineering degree is preferred but not mandatory so long as the candidates have a technical/practical background.
In addition the successful individual must have the flexibility to cover workload across the team, as this is sometimes necessary. Must be willing to travel to UK Plants.
Must be an EU Citizen to apply