IT Systems Administrator
This highly prestigious multi-national manufacturing company based in the County Durham area has an immediate requirement for IT Systems Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working within a fast moving environment where you will gain fantastic experience with a major blue chip employer.
- VMware Management
- Installation, deployment and maintenance of Network and PC Hardware
- Helpdesk support
- Mitel IP based telephony system
- Form based printing systems
- Lotus Notes / Domino platform and server
- Active directory and network domain management
- Providing out of hours cover for server maintenance and system repair or change.
- Involvement in 5s, continuous improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives
- Any other reasonable duties as requested
- Significant experience providing support within a networked environment
- Experience of latest PC and Server operating systems.
- Ability to plan work in order to effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work both as part of a team and individually
- Flexible approach to ensure business IT demands are successfully met
- Responsive to and interested in changing the IT processes and environment
- Interest in continuous improvement and participating in a change environment
- Adaptable, team player who can work on own autonomously
- Flexible to work out of normal office hours, including late evenings and weekends