Customer Experience Manager - Prestigious Lifestyle Property & Leisure
Our client is a fast-growing, award-winning and successful lifestyle company. Their properties are prestigious, high-end homes across the country, based in luxurious surroundings that include on site leisure and restaurant facilities.
The role can be based anywhere in England.
To support their continued expansion and also the launch of a "sister" company next year, they are hiring a Customer Experience Manager. This is a new role that will report directly to the Board.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full customer experience and journey across every area of the business. They will work with all areas of the business to develop and deliver a Customer Experience Strategy and ensure it is implemented throughout.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete a full review and audit of current standards across the business
- Develop a Customer Experience Strategy and Business Plan
- Create and own a set of KPIs to ensure consistency across all sites
- Develop processes, procedures and implement them across all sites
- Introduce a Customer Audit/Survey that is completed, amended and actioned on a regular basis
- Make recommendations to the Board following industry and competitor reviews to ensure the client remains No 1 in the industry for Service and Customer Experience
- Work with all areas of the business to ensure all best practices and findings are implemented and maintained consistently
- Develop a mechanism to ensure great customer service is noted and rewarded fittingly
- Ensure, through Marketing, that the message of excellent customer service reaches the new and existing target market
- Create a clear measurement process to ensure there is a commercial benefit, directly or indirectly, to all changes and improvements
- Support HR and training to ensure all existing and new staff are aware and "on board" with any recommendations that require implementing
- Work with all areas of the business to understand the "voice of the customer"
- Work with the Board on the requirements for the "sister" company and ensure any findings are incorporated in the design of the company
- Experience of owning the "customer experience" in a luxury and customer-driven industry
- Experience of implementing customer-driven behaviour across a multisite operation
- Track record of working with the Board/Senior team to develop the ideal "customer journey"
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Good analytical skills and the ability to make informed decisions based on both data and feedback
- Is approachable and also has gravitas
- Strong influencer and negotiator
- Loves a challenge and likes working with ambiguity
- Happy to work on their own but also an excellent team player
- Strong professional, personal and ethical standards
- Creative thinker and problem solver
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in a challenging but very rewarding sector and make a major impact. There is also the additional opportunity of developing a new business within the security of an already established and profitable existing one.
The base salary for this role is up to GBP60k plus bonus and excellent benefits, and the successful candidate can be based anywhere in England.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Portman Scott is a highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.