Our client's vision is to make a positive difference to the communities they serve.
They do this by improving homes, improving communities and improving lives and their approach is based on the development of outstanding partnerships with employees, clients, tenants, customers, their families and the wider community.
With staff of all ages and walks of life, a job with our client has a rewarding impact on the lives of others and your own life. With offices across the UK, a job with them could be just around the corner.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join their dynamic team based in Tower Hamlets.
Within this role, you will control the provision of an administrative support to the Partnering Manager, ensuring that all administrative procedures are being undertaken in total compliance with Company operating instructions and in a timely and accurate manner.
Liaising with the Senior Administrator, you will ensure all tenant issues reported to the administrative team are communicated to the site and customer care teams in a timely manner and will carry out the data input of worksheets and control and recording of payroll timesheets.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential that you are educated to GSCE (or equivalent) level in English and Math's and have experience of working to deadlines in a busy office environment. With working knowledge of computerized systems, including data entry and calculations, you should also have knowledge of the filing and retrieval operations of numerical filing systems.
Once you join the family, you'll have online access to a range of voluntary and flexible benefits, including...
- Training and development
- Advantage - Allowing you to save money on everything from weekly groceries, to your annual family holiday
- Assist - A confidential hotline open to all colleagues, providing support on a wide range of personal and work-related issues.
- Long service and additional holiday leave - Colleagues who stay for a period of time at the company are rewarded for their service.
- Share Save as you Earn scheme - Buy shares within the business for three years, at a reduced price. Share in the success!
- Seeing first-hand the impact you have on the lives of the people you support
Our client and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunities Employers
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.