Financial Controller - Doncaster
This well established, large scale manufacturing business based in the Doncaster region has seen significant growth in turnover over the last few years with an EBITDA currently standing at over 20%. The business operates from multiple sites spanning a number of international territories.
Due to a number of recent acquisitions and joint ventures, the business is going through significant growth and this new Financial Controller appointment will be a key part of the future growth and restructuring plans.
This broad role will have full responsibility for the following disciplines:
- Financial control of multiple manufacturing sites across the UK and Europe
- Management of a range of inter-company accounts including statutory responsibility
- Management of 3rd party relationships including insurers, banks, auditors and external funders
- Leadership of a finance team consisting of fully qualified reports
- Play a key role in the implementation of a new ERP system
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis as designated by the Finance Director
This role will offer the successful candidate a route to becoming a Finance Director in the future and the business is looking to appoint an individual who can play a major part in the long term future of the business.
- Candidates will be fully qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA and must have strong manufacturing industry experience
- Experience in a role of similar seniority within larger scale businesses is preferred
- Must have a can do attitude with a passion to drive things forward and improve
If this is a role that interests you and you feel you have the required skill set and experience to take on this opportunity, please apply ASAP or email your CV to expressing your interest.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.