Finance Manager position - Salary Up To GBP40K depending on experience.
Working within the Finance Department, the Finance Manager will oversee the work of an Assistant Financial Accountant to ensure that all day to day transactions are correctly recorded into the accounting systems and to ensure the smooth running of the office administration and facilities function.
The successful candidate will have a professional accountancy qualification/part qualification OR be qualified by experience; Previous relevant experience in finance and accounting; A successful track record of managing a team; Advanced IT skills including spreadsheets; Ability to analyse, interpret and manage data; Experience of accounting and admin related systems An understanding of financial management within the travel industry
The responsibilities of the Finance Manager are:
- Oversee customer & Supplier reconciliations
- Posting Refunds, ADM/ACM's
- Credit control & Cash management
- Lead ERP implementation for UK entities
- Preparation of Budget and forecasts
- Perform variance analysis budgeted vs actual
- Review Balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Submission of VAT returns
- Review consolidated financial statements for UK entities.
- Coordinate the external audit process
- Communicating and responding to enquiries with suppliers, departments and other group companies.
- Ad-hoc tasks and reporting.
- Maintaining ATOL and IATA licensing requirements
- Understanding changes to Licensing requirements
- Liaising with U.S. Finance teams
- Managing 'Penguin' relationship and system management
- Supporting MD as a member of the Management team and contributing to DCT business
The skills required for the Fianance Manager role are:
- Qualified to Level AAT 4 or higher
- Management Accrual using SAGE
- Management expereince
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is advantageous
- Previoius experience of travel industry is desireable
If you wish to apply for the role of Finance Manager, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.