Broker Technician (International Business) - Spanish speaking
Global Insurance Broker seeks a Spanish speaking Broker Technician for their Worldwide Property department. You will provide technical support for global business within the division who are responsible for dealing with Insurance, Reinsurance, Treaties and Retrocessions, Lineslips and Binders (including complex multi layered accounts) for business emanating for Latin America.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- The successful candidate will have strong experience of handling worldwide business emanating from Latin American for both reinsurance and insurance business
- Foreign languages are required (Spanish speaking is essential)
- Knowledge of Total Objects an advantage
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes/Outlook and Internet Explorer
- An understanding of regulatory, tax and Sanctions requirements in the territories concerned, using Crystal where appropriate
- Can manage own workload and act independently
- Strong communication skills (including written and verbal) both internally and externally
- Self- motivated and enjoy problem solving
- Be able to collect, analyse and organise data using good mathematical ideas and techniques
- Ability to co-ordinate workload with colleagues and priorities
This is an excellent opportunity working for a dynamic and positive working environment. Further details will be provided upon successful application.
Due to the volume of applications Next Employment receive, if you have not received a response within 48 hours please consider your application as being unsuccessful.