A global financial services company are currently recruiting for a Settlements Administrator to join their city centre office.
The role is a temporary ongoing contract and the company are looking for candidates who are immediately available. It is a fantastic opportunity for somebody wishing to start their career within a fast paced global company.
The main responsibilities of the Settlements Administrator include:
- UK and International Settlements including Equity and Unit Trust Settlements
- Liaison with internal and external Managers
- Resolve trade mismatches and prevent settlement fails
- Liaising with internal teams to resolve exceptions, breaks, and client queries
- Participate in the process of redesign and improvements
- Utilising opportunities for self-development and self-improvement
The Settlements Administrator should have the following attributes:
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong desire for excellence with a conscientious approach
- A team player with a can do attitude.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong client service ethic
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to start their career with a global financial company based in Manchester city centre.
Please contact Florence Davies directly on or apply direct online.