Year 6 Class Teacher
Primary School Year 6 Teacher
ITN Mark Education is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed year 6 teacher for a lovely primary school Brentford. The successful candidate will need to have experience teaching within KS2 and will be able to demonstrate effective ways to raise the attainment of children in the class.
This role is to work within a lovely year 6 class. The behaviour of the children very is good, and you will be working with children to raise their attainment. Teaching of the curriculum is good as it focus's on the children's development, Students are keen to learn which contributes to the good progress they make. This school has been graded outstanding in their actions to ensure all students are in a safe environment.
NQTs are welcome to apply for this position, and experience of delivering RML would be an advantage.
The successful candidate must:
- Possess experience working within key stage two
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working with ITN Mark
- Paid to scale after 12 weeks
- A branch with 15 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Careers support and advice
- Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences
- GBP50 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend
Enhanced rates of pay will be available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
Established in 1998, ITN Mark Education has led the way in strategic staffing solutions for the education sector. As one of the UK's largest education specialists, we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled quality of service to academies, schools and nurseries as well as offering unrivalled flexibility to all of our teachers and support candidates.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the Apply function below.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.