Mortgage Sales Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a growing financial services company to work as a Mortgage Sales Consultant, working with this prestigious buy to let organisation. The opportunity is based in Fleet working the hours of 9am - 5pm, offering excellent benefits and an attractive salary of up to GBP30k plus company bonus.
We are an award winning and leading lender in our field and we are run by one of the most experienced management teams in UK lending.
The Mortgage Sales Consultant will report into the Sales Team Member and the role will involve:
• Provide detailed information to intermediaries on Fleet Mortgage's products and lending criteria.
• Take responsibility for all calls regarding new business enquiries to the intermediary's satisfaction and deliver exceptional customer service.
• Understand the intermediary's 'business' and focus on maximizing new business potential.
• Achieve set targets through the development of both new and existing intermediary relationships.
• Use the Contact Relationship Management (CRM) system to maintain and keep up to date records of contact with intermediaries.
• Work collaboratively with all areas of the business.
• Take full responsibility for regularly updating own knowledge on company products, processes and procedures in order to provide the best information at all times.
• Understand and keep up to date on Fleet Mortgages' competitor's products.
• Act in a compliant manner at all times in line with regulatory guidelines.
• Support team members to meet service standards and achieve results
To be successful for the position of Mortgage Sales Consultant, you will have proven sales experience in a face to face or phone based role, ideally within the Financial Services and or Mortgages industry. You will have excellent communication skills and be PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Candidates from Estate Agency e.g Negotiator or Lettings, Banking and/or New Home Sales would be encouraged to apply.
The salary on offer is between GBP28k to GBP30k depending on experience, with company bonus (discretionary). You will receive 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection.
To apply please click the apply button and send us a covering letter in support of your application.