This is an exciting opportunity for a senior finance professional to join a growing international charity based in the North West.
Working closely with the Executive team you will be responsible for ensuring effective strategic and operational financial planning. Your key accountabilities will include:-
- Developing the 3 year strategic plan.
- Providing analysis and reporting for the Trustees.
- Developing and maintaining financial systems, procedures and internal controls.
- Taking the lead on all financial accounting and reporting.
- Planning and co-ordinating the annual audit and preparing annual accounts for all entities in the UK and internationally.
- Liaising with international auditors.
- Collating and co-ordinating annual budgets.
- Developing and managing the Finance team.
You should be a fully qualified senior finance professional with a track record of managing a finance function. Ideally this will have been within the charity sector and will include experience of working with international entities. It is essential that you have experience of preparing final accounts and preparing management reports. Excellent communication skills need to be combined with a high level of commercial acumen.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.