Financial Planning Manager - to GBP65K base, OTE GBP90K
2 days left
- Full Time
First line manager required to manage existing team of 6 to 8 financial advisers
Our client is a multi-award winning, top 10 UK financial services company with annual turnover in excess of GBP1BN and nearly 1M customers.
Rapidly increasing new business levels, quality products and existing customer demand means that a significant recruitment programme is required. We are looking for a first class sales manager to manage and develop an existing team of 6 to 8 financial advisers across the South East of England.
You will maximise sales performance from a product set covering protection, pensions, investments and IHT utilising our clients own product range as well as from specialist third party providers.
A genuinely market leading package:
- Base to GBP65K
- Generous quarterly bonus scheme of up to 25% of salary
- Realistic OTE of cGBP90K+
- Additional short term incentive plan of up to 15% of salary based on a combination of individual and company performance paid annually
- Group bonus scheme of up to 10% of salary based on company performance paid annually
- 28 days holiday increasing to 30 after 5 years service & the option to buy & sell up to 5 days per year
- Car allowance
- Up to 12% employer pension contributions
- PMI cover with the option to pay an additional amount to extend to dependants
- QCF level 4 qualified, with a minimum of 3 years sales management experience across protection, pensions and investments
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets across a geographically diverse team
- Strong relationship manager who can quickly establish credibility and earn the trust and confidence of introducers
- Inspirational leader who is able to lead by example and motivate, develop and improve individual and team sales performance
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory framework and market conditions
Support on offer:
- Training and induction programme designed to ensure you quickly hit the ground running to maximise your potential
- Quarterly national marketing campaign to support sales drive
- Comprehensive MI suite to monitor and manage individual and team performance
- Regional Development Managers to support performance improvements across each region
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to offer and have the drive and determination to manage a successful team, then apply now to Steve James.