Senior Procurement Manager
OfficeTeam are recruiting a Procurement specialist for a leading legal firm based in the heart of London. The individual will be responsible for managing the firm's procurement and supply chain activity, working across all departments. This is a 12x month FTC paying up to GBP50,000.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Acting as the sourcing lead on designated projects
- Managing end to end processes
- Liaising with the in-house legal team
- Designing and owning the RFx process
- Supporting projects and liaising with managers
- Preparing and distributing reports
- Maintaining the procurement pipeline
- Sound knowledge of contract law
- Indirect procurement experience working across a variety of categories in a corporate environment
- Educated to a high standard
- CIPS qualified or part-qualified
If you are a procurement professional looking for a new challenge, please contact OfficeTeam today!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.