Brewster Pratap are delighted to be working with a UK leading business who within a growing industry sector where customer service and understanding is at the forefront of the business's vision and values. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a HR Executive to be based in their Leeds office.
Reporting to the Head of HR you will provide support to staff, Managers and Directors on employee relations issues and statutory entitlements.
This will involve:
- Attend and advise management on the correct handling of employment meetings including disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- General administration including producing and collating forms, reports and employment data.
- Review and maintain training records and assist with internal audits.
- Provide support in maintaining time and attendance systems.
- Input to training and development initiatives.
- Involvement in project work when required.
The successful candidate will ideally be CIPD qualified or working towards this with strong working knowledge of current employment legislation. You will have proven experience of working in an HR capacity, building strong relationships with managers across the business and prioritising a busy workload. Working in a team environment it is essential that you are able to build rapport with colleagues at all levels, demonstrating a personable and approachable style.
- 37.5 hours per week with an early finish on Fridays
- 20 days holiday increasing by one day per year to 25
- Company pension, life assurance & access to the company benefits programme
- Company Bonus scheme paying up to 8% of your annual salary
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.