Senior Project Manager - Glasgow
About Capita | Capita Lending Services
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Lending Services are part of Private Sector Partnerships a division of Capita plc, Lending Services collectively provides a comprehensive set of end to end capabilities and services across the debt management lifecycle encompassing mortgage origination, secured and unsecured servicing, arrears, debt collection, credit analytics & insight and enforcement & litigation. In addition to this we also have a significant and highly successful remediation services capability assisting many of the UK's leading companies in their financial redress initiatives.
To manage the controlled design, delivery and governance within the project life-cycle, you will deliver programmes & projects of all sizes and complexities to time, cost and quality parameters, ensuring targets remain on track whilst maintaining a strong customer focus in everything you do. You will present project proposals to internal colleagues and customers, have accountability for preparing project budgets and the controlled spend within them, and manage project resources.
What you will do:
- Initiate projects, define scope, deliverables and agree acceptance criteria
- Defining and leading project/ programme governance
- Identify and acquire appropriate resources
- Produce plans and agree stage gate management in accordance with appropriate methodology
- Monitor and report progress, taking corrective actions as required
- Manage all project resources (people, budget, suppliers etc.) effectively
- Manage all key stakeholders; no surprises
- Manage financial outcomes and commercial models in line with process
- Risk and Issue management and resolution
- Effective internal and external stakeholder management / communication
- Ensure that deliverables are produced and delivered to agreed standards
- Manage scope change in line with change control procedures
- Manage appropriate benefit realisation
- Manage successful project closure and post implementation review
- Manage to time, cost and quality parameters
People & Operational Management
- Management and development of direct reports, including Performance management
- Assist the Head of Change in resourcing and managing priorities
- Lead by example, role model living the Capita values
- Embed a 'can do' attitude and culture focused on value add
Your experience will include:
- Preferably a recognised Project Management qualification and a proven delivery record
- Experience in; Regulatory change; Risk; Unsecured credit cards, personal loans, overdrafts - sale servicing and/or collections; Mortgage origination servicing or arrears; Finance; Process improvement/re-engineering; Off-shoring; Outsourcing; People management
- Significant experience of end to end solution development
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you23 day's holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.