Client Account Coordinator (Part time)
5 days left
- Full Time
Do you enjoy building long standing customer relationships? Do you always deliver the best customer service? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Juice Recruitment are delighted to be supporting one of the UK leading distribution organisations, based in Avonmouth the exciting opportunity of a Client Account Coordinator.
This is a varied role, working in a small, relaxed yet busy team environment where no two days are ever the same.
You will play an integral part of the smooth running of a busy office environment where you will be involved in, however not limited to the following duties:
- Managing inbound calls existing customers - Effectively and professionally resolving queries and account updates
- Building long standing and trusted relationships with customers to ensure a smooth delivery and repeat business
- Processing customer orders
- Updating the in-house system
- Communicating with customers over the telephone and email
- Completing adhoc administration duties to support the depot manager
Salary: GBP20,000 + Benefits pro rata
Hours: 1pm - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday
The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering a first class customer experience, able to demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new systems, and a friendly and professional manner to build relationships with customers.
In return you will see yourself working part of a great company with a basic salary of GBP20,000pro rata, a discount card which you can use in different stores and 20% off your mobile phone bill!
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please contact Kate today!