Accounts Assistant/ Study Support/ Progressive Role/ On site Parking/ Excellent Benefits/ AAT (Studying or Qualified)
I am working on a very exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious accounts assistant who has advanced experience of the end to end purchase ledger process.
My client is keen to support their new recruit with study support in the direction they wish to go ( AAT/ CIMA/ ACCA) and will provide a clear development plan.
This role will suit an ambitious and driven candidate that has relevant skills but aims to advance their career onwards and upwards.
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Requesting credit notes where necessary
- Weekly BACS payment runs
- Accruals and prepayments
- Journal posting
- Maintaining cash flow forecast
- Recording Purchase Orders
- Management of all associated AP queries
- Expenses processing
- Reconciliation of duty and import charges
- Processing of duty and import invoices
- Negotiating with logistics providers to maintain shipping and transport agreements
- Multiple bank reconciliations
- Management and reconciliation of inter company invoicing and balances
- Fixed asset register
- Intrastat accounting
- Providing management reports
- Full understanding and exposure of the end to end purchase ledger process
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Applicants should ideally have completed or be studying towards the AAT qualification
- Strong IT and computerised system skills- Excel and Navison skills are highly advantageous
- Driven and motivated personality
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience within the retail/ export sector is advantageous but not essential
If this role is of interest and you match the requirements detailed above, call Rosie at Nixon Caunce Associates on 0 or submit your CV for consideration.