Recruitment Consultant - London
Recruitment Consultant Career:
- GBP22k basic (starting) + commission. OTE GBP40K 1st year, GBP65K 2nd year, GBP80K+ 3rd year
- Excellent training and fast-track progression (Managerial position within 3 years - Managing Director position within 6 years)
- City based job with opportunities to travel and work abroad (Europe & USA)
Recruitment Consultant Job Description:
- Working with clients and candidates
- Middleman between clients and candidates
- Cold-calling businesses to find out their hiring needs
- Advertising and marketing job roles to find candidates
- Building rapport and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients
- Hitting and exceeding targets
Career of Recruitment Consultant:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant > Recruitment Consultant > Senior Recruitment Consultant > Managing Recruitment Consultant > Principal Recruitment Consultant > Business Manager > Managing Director > Director
Throughout your career you will be trained and given the tools to reach your full potential.
Recruitment Consultant Profile:
- Previous sales experience really is desirable!
o B2B sales
o Estate Agents
o Business Development
- University Degree
- Money motivated and career driven
- Proactive attitude
- Driven and ambitious
- Strong communication skills
- Confident, articulate and resilient
Incentives for a Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped Commission Structure (no limit on your earnings)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression
- 5* All Expenses Paid for Holidays to Ibiza, Dubai, Las Vegas, Meribel, New York, Miami, the list goes on???
- Car Targets
- Monthly Lunch clubs to some of the UK's best restaurants
- Ride 2Work Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Birthday Half-Day
- Monthly competitions, top biller awards, champagne awards
- Away day trips, sports events (examples include premiership football, rugby, horse racing, go karting, paint balling and bowling)
- All-expenses paid luxury long-weekend breaks
- Free Gym Membership
- Mobile Phone
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.