Group Financial Controller
Are you are Qualified Group Financial Controller looking for a challenging role in an exciting fast paced environment? Can you ensure that the financial accounts and reporting is accurate? Are you comfortable completing VAT, payroll and HMRC returns? If you are an organised and methodological Financial controller with good time management and supervising, please feel free to explore the role below and apply today. This role is based in Bedfordshire and offers a fast track route to a UK Finance Director position
As a Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for producing the company's accounts and providing management, financial and accounting information to senior management and various stakeholders. Your role as financial accountant will include team management, completing balance sheet recs, VAT, corporation tax, and making sure that reporting is accurate and on time. Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment with a strong understanding of accounting principles in this industry would be very favourable. Being organised and working to tight deadlines with excellent communication is key.
Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all financial reporting: enforcing and developing financial processes, performing cost reviews, devising and implementing change across the business to drive efficiency.
- In charge of achieving all month-end and year-end closing and all associated reporting deadlines
- Line Management responsibility for the Financial Analyst
- Accountable for the compliance of financial statements with UK GAAP and UK tax law
- Assessing capital expenditure projects
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Management for annual budgeting process and ongoing forecasting process
- Provision of daily/weekly/monthly KPIs for business
- Balance sheet control and review
- Adhoc requests for Senior Leadership team
- Fully qualified ACA/CIMA with 2-5 years post qualification experience
- Strong technical accounting background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- You will be a fully qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with 5 years plus years post qualification experience
- The role is paying 60-65k
- 10% pension
- Excellent company culture and route to FD position within 3-5 years
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.