Do you have a passion for learning? Are you accustomed to delivering training sessions to a wide range of audiences? Do you have experience of designing and delivering solutions in an engaging and professional manner?
If so, please keep reading - we could be just what you are looking for!
Due to continued growth, our award winning business Domestic and General - the UKs' leading supplier of warranty and repair services is seeking a Learning Specialist to join an existing and established team of L&D professionals in our Bedworth site.
What will be expected?
- The role will comprise of designing, delivering and facilitating induction training to our new starters across the Agent and Management population - focused on product knowledge, sales & customer service, internal processes and compliance.
- The fun won't stop there - in the early stages of on-boarding for our new talent, you will work alongside key stakeholders evaluating and reviewing training during that crucial 12 week period of up skilling and supporting our future stars.
- You will also support wider learning around product changes, systems learning, leadership and verification across various departments as required.
So, what are we looking for?
- We are seeking an energetic Learning Specialist with a genuine passion for and love of learning, both in driving sessions to our new and existing talent as well as seeking out opportunities for your professional growth.
- Ideally you will have delivered Induction training in a similar environment or delivered similar Induction sessions.
- You will be comfortable with delivering to a wide audience and be creative in your approach to assess, evaluate and review our materials.
- Engaging our learners from the start is of the upmost importance - our Learning & Development Team are enthusiastic, committed and attentive professionals who ensure the process is fluid and the learning is a success in preparing to deliver a first class customer service.
What do we offer?
In addition to a vibrant working environment with a fabulous bunch of people, we offer the following:
- Salary of between GBP21,000 - GBP26,250 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus all bank holidays
- Free life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing Wellbeing programme that includes fresh fruit deliveries and a busy social programme!
- Market Town location
- Free tea & coffee for all employees
- Free WiFi
If this role sounds like your kind of career please do not delay in applying, we would love to hear from you!
The role is 37.5 hours per week on a fully flex 8am - 8pm contract.
Domestic and General Group is the UK's leading provider of warranty protection for domestic appliances. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes criminal record checks.
Role ID: K31-8 [Trainer, L&D, learning and development, contact centre, call centre ]
Category ID: 13 Call Centre Roles [ Contact Centre, Learning & development, Training, immediate ]
Client Role: Trainer - Contact Centre