Client Relationship Co-Ordinator
We are looking for a talented Client Relationship Co-Ordinator to join the Client Relationship Team at our clients' industry respected finance firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing team - the successful candidate will be given industry leading training and career management.
In this role you will be reporting directly into the Client Relationship Manager and providing a comprehensive support service to the Advisers liaising with product providers, third parties and colleagues. You will be required to proactively build relationships with Clients and Advisers to ensure the best possible solutions and services are delivered for all parties.
The successful candidate will have success in the following areas:
- Accurate and presentable data in line with the company formats.
- Data integrity maintained
- Positive Adviser feedback.
- Customer satisfaction via feedback and questionnaires.
- Low error rates and minimum processing times.
- Accurate and current Activity Reports.
- Maximum levels of Income.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Use the systems in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain client data extensively using 1st Software providing accurate and comprehensive information to support the Adviser.
- Process new business and servicing activities within company service standards through to an accurate and speedy conclusion.
- Proactively monitor, chase and record outstanding Activities through to closure.
- Record and monitor Fee and Service Charge information accurately and timely.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of client service based financial services software.
Please apply for this role with your fully updated contact details and your up to date CV. Feel free to contact me for further details - I will follow up on any suitable candidates as soon as I see their CV's.