PA to Group Finance Director
Simpson Judge are working with an international relocation and move management company who are based in London. This client has a fantastic new position available for PA to Group Finance Director, which is open to local experienced PA's.
The position is full time permanent and hours of work will be Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm.
- Provide assistance to the Group Finance Director
- Provide administration support to other administration support to other departments when necessary.
- Prepare excel spreadsheets, including entering formulas and analysis of data
- Run Navison and Sage reports
- Responsible for diary and email management
- Responsible for travel arrangements
- Dealing with correspondence, preparing documentations
- Dealing with telephone calls and enquiries
- Managing invoices
- Finance Administration
- At least 2 years' experience working as Personal Assistant
- Excellent administration skills
- Skilled with the use of excel and inputting formulas
- Microsoft word and outlook efficient
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (including verbal and written)
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
Simpson Judge also offer a referral bonus for every new candidate referred to us. If you know a colleague who may be interested in this role, feel free to pass on our details for a chance to earn yourself an extra GBP250!