Contract Financial Analyst - Planner
Financial Planner / Analyst - 3 Month Contract (Could be extended)
Brighton - GBP250 per day
- Must have global experience
- Working with the Head of Financial Planning, will provide all forecast and 3 years plan projections, and surrounding analysis, to the Finance Director and members of the Global Executive Committee.
- You will support analysis of performance to date against the expectation and identify drivers of value and sensitivity's around these
- You will support and guide regional and functional business partners in the development of consistent and informative MI across the organisation.
- Target best practice information across the business and against external benchmarks.
- Defining and coordinating the annual planning process.
- Understanding and maintenance of the planning model including the ability to explain key drivers and sensitivity's around performance
- Work closely with the planning team to deliver a clear and informative view of the business, both past and future.
- Build strong relationships at all levels across company functions and the Finance Team.
- Establish trust with stakeholders.
- Act as a "bridge" for financial information with non-finance stakeholders.
- Identify information and reporting needs for the presentation of projected performance, ensuring appropriate decisions are being derived.
- Take lead oversight for consistency and accuracy of forecasting and planning MI and process globally, ensuring accountability for accuracy at source ownership.
- Lead on process improvement and transformation.
- Work closely with Commercial Finance colleagues across Global regions to ensure consistency, best practice, and achievement of efficiencies across all regions.
Professional with relevant transferable skills gained from working within large multinational or complex organisations.
Demonstrated high calibre financial understanding and capability, with a clear commercial awareness and attention to detail.
Demonstrated strong excel and financial modelling skills, preferable (though not essential) SQL and/or knowledge of IBM Cognos.
Proactive and inquisitive nature and ensure accountability.
A track record of personal growth through exceeding expectations and objectives.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with a proven ability to bridge financial knowledge-gaps.
Strong stakeholder management and exposure to senior management.
Adaptable to business change with a positive outlook.
Proven initiative and desire to contribute beyond the core expectations of the role.
Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
Organises own workload effectively, with a proactive and delivery focused attitude.
Willing to provide support, advice, and assistance in the development of colleagues.