Assistant Management Accountant
Seeking an Assistant Management Accountant
About The Role
- Maintenance of Sales and Purchase ledger
- BACS payment runs, mid and end month
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Credit card - matching receipts and reconciliation
- Reconciliation of daily salon takings
- Posting daily bank transactions
- Ad hoc requests from the salons
- Bank Reconciliations
- Salary journals for all salons
- Monthly journals for accounts
- Interco reconciliations
- Management accounts
- Monthly payroll
- Ad hoc salary calculations
- Pension administration
- Quarterly VAT returns for limited companies
About Our Client
Leading manufacturing organisation
- Must be familiar with Sage (accounting and payroll) software, HMRC payroll and VAT reporting systems, as well as being highly skilled at Excel.
- Used to working with online banking systems.
- Must be a hardworking, personable team player, with the ability to multi-task and be a self-starter.
- Acute attention to detail a must
Things You Should Know
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Pension scheme on qualified earnings
- Free car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Career progression
Commutable from Dorking, Leatherhead, Epsom, Sutton, Weybridge, Cobham, Chertsey, Kingston, Wimbledon, Guildford, Woking, Horsham, Crawley, Redhill and Reigate.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of GBP150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of GBP25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)