Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment -Contract pos
Following an internal restructure, our client, based in the North East, is looking to take on a number of Experienced Qualified Social Workers in their Assessment Team.
They are an improving Local Authority with a new management team who are committed to providing a strong assessment service. They have redesigned the Assessment Teams so that social workers get regular supervision and practice support with complex cases, from the senior practitioner, assistant team manager or manager, so you will get regular supervision and support with complex cases.
There is the opportunity to progress in this Local Authority, effective Social Workers can apply for senior practitioner posts.
You will need:
- At least two years of experience in assessment and experience of Court.
- Strong assessment skills.
- Quick start- this Local Authority wants you to start quickly- telephone interview.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Efficient payroll system
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market and can represent you effectively to Local Authorities.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for Shyam Baker at NonStop Care.