Mental Health Nurse
A busy Primary care Service requires a Primary Care Mental Health Nurse to help reduce staffing pressures for 6 months minimum contract. Are you a Nurse with experience in Primary Care, working with an IAPT service and keen to take on a new challenge?
The Primary Care Mental Health Nurse will be involved in:
- Treatment and assessment of common mental health problems, such as anxiety, depression, stress, OCD etc
- Delivering short-term CBT interventions and longer term person-centred interventions to service users with moderate to severe issues
- Assessing risk and placing clients on the clustering scale
- Participating in the duty rota and dealing with the waiting list/referrals that come through from GP's services or secondary care mental health teams
- Supporting junior members of staff and giving clinical advice
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team with nurses, social workers, PWP's and therapists
- Valid NMC pin
- Experience in a Primary Care Service, preferably with the use of IAPT and CBT approaches.
Benefits of being a Randstad Nurse:
- One dedicated Consultant
- Advice/guidance on professional revalidation (NMC)
- Access to many job vacancies local to you
If you would like further information regards this vacancy please call Amie on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.