Senior Support Worker
Up to GBP25k per year
How would you like to support your own team in a residential service looking after teenage girls with emotional behaviour difficulties? What would earning up to GBP25k per year and beyond feel like??
Join our friendly family run service who operate in 2 residential services in Worthing and Pulborough. We have great facilities including contemporary living rooms with Sky TV, chill out areas and great outdoor facilities where we Trampoline and have Barbecues in the Summer! Our girls have had traumatic and difficult pasts and they need leaders like you who will guide Support Workers to help them improve all areas of their lives.
What are the perks?
- Training and progression
- Amazing salary
- Only work 3 shifts per week!
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage you own team in the service
- Be a role model for our girls and help them in all aspects of their lives
What is required?
- You must be a driver with your own vehicle
- Work 8am - 8pm shifts and approx 2 sleep-ins per week
- NVQ L3
- Experience working with children with emotional behaviour difficulties
- Experience in residential services
- Be willing to step up and progress a career with us
If you're ready to take on this challenge with an amazing salary and help our girls live fulfilling lives, then please get in touch now!
Contact: Sandip Ghattaora
Recruitment Specialist West Sussex
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.