Part-time PA to MD in Fashion Business
About The Role
As the PA to the MD, you’ll provide professional and effective administrative support to a high standard, acting as the main point of contact for him across all matters, prioritising enquiries and diary management. The key responsibilities for the role will be:
- Management of general administrative requirements including arranging meetings, diary management and handling telephone, written and email enquiries.
- Booking and accepting meetings, checking suitable availability of all parties
- Preparing all correspondence such as PowerPoint presentations, Excel reports, meeting agendas and minutes in line with requirements
- Arranging and co-ordinating all UK and Foreign travel and accommodation
- Acting as the key point of contact for all suppliers & partners, building great relationships with them along with welcoming visitors and suppliers and co-ordinating their visits.
- Expense collation and management of invoices
This role is offered on a part time basis, based in new offices in Kentish Town but with flexible working options available to enable some working from home.
- A positive, can-do attitude with great communication skills at all levels
- Well presented and able to confidently deal with senior execs and VIPs, in a professional and courteous manner
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of coordinating diaries, liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Experience of dealing with confidential matters
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Multitasking and analytical skills
Select Licensing is a leading fashion licensing business that works with internationally recognised brands both in the luxury and high street sector developing brand extensions for brands, licensed products across fashion, beauty and home both in the UK and Internationally. Select is based in smart new offices in Kentish Town just a few minutes from the station.
Please send CV, cover letter and salary expectations to Damian Hopkins at firstname.lastname@example.org