Occupational Therapist - Care Package Review-Slough- GBP28-GBP30ph
Occupational Therapist - Care Package Review - Slough - GBP28-GBP30 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the Adults Community team within Slough.
The role encompasses the assessment of service users and the undertaking of holistic assessments to include occupational therapy and care management. This is a new pilot scheme for the council which includes undertaking long term client reviews with high cost care packages.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be responsible for functional assessments and exploring opportunities to reduce care packages through the use of equipment as a way to moving to single handed care. Experience in care packages and complex manual handling cases will be required.
Benefits of the role???
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Continuing professional development
- Community based role
- A chance to build experience in major adaptations, reablement and moving and handling risk assessments
- Joining a collaborative and friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Reviewing care plans
- Supporting clients to live independently in the community
- Provide care, support and advice to meet peoples social care needs.
- To complete person centred and proportionate occupational therapy assessments including moving and handling risk assessments
- An in depth knowledge of medical conditions and the likely impact on the individual and be able to demonstrable knowledge of the impact of long term disability on the individual, carer and family
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of???
- Working within a multidisciplinary team and liaising with other professionals such as partners of the council and Health departments
- Experience of major adaptations, reablement, gain programs, and moving and handling assessments
- Writing reports and reviewing ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload and prioritising needs
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth GBP500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy