Locum Social Worker - Adults Locality
Locum Qualified Social Worker - Adults - Wiltshire
Wiltshire County Council are seeking a qualified Locum Social Worker to join a new Adult Social Care Team.
The successful candidate will be involved in completing comprehensive assessments and safeguarding work. The object is to identify real outcomes for Service users that enable them to remain as independent as possible within their community.
- HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
- Full UK driving license
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake assessments and plan for provision of support
- Record all assessments in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify where vulnerable adults may be at risk and to act in accordance with the department's Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Ensure that Support Plan reviews are carried out in a timely and person-centered way.
This is a new locality team that requires an experienced Social Worker that is able to start immediately. The contract is for an initial 3 months, with a possible extension.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own consultant with specialist sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt and reliable weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to the widest range of Social Work jobs across 180 Local Authorities and Private Organisations throughout the UK
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings