Crisis Mental Health Nurse
Are you a dedicated individual looking for a career in crisis mental health services? A Crisis Mental Health Nurse is needed to work in Carlisle. Our Mental Health Nurse can expect benefits including excellent pay rates and flexible working hours.
The Mental Health Nurse will be required for at least the next 6 months, and likely to be extended.
Daily duties for the Crisis Nurse include:
- Carrying out assessment and treatment reviews on individuals experiencing mental health crisis
- Carrying out telephone triage using the Single Point of Access phone line
- Report writing and making referrals to appropriate services, including inpatient services and CMHT's
- Liaising with police, AMHP's, GP's etcThe Crisis Mental Health Nurse must meet the following requirements: - Qualification as a Mental Health Nurse
- Current NMC registration Our Crisis Nurse can expect the following: - Great rates of pay and a lucrative candidate referral system - Industry specific guidance on issues including NMC revalidation - Free, specialist training on modules including child and adult safeguarding - One dedicated point of contact providing round the clock support For more details on this fantastic opportunity, please call Ashleigh on or send a CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.