Staff Nurse RMN - Low Secure & Rehab
RMN Staff Nurse
Service: Low Secure & locked Rehabilitation Service
Salary: GBP25,600 - GBP32,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: Situated near Mansfield, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced and motivated, qualified and skilled RMN who wishes to be involved in caring for: Females with mental illnesses and/or personality disorder who are preparing for discharge. The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. Further to this is the opportunity to work within a leading brand of independent mental health care providers, and to work in a friendly environment.
Person Specification: You must have the ability to manage a busy ward environment on an on-going basis and be committed to providing the highest quality of care to patients, carers and purchasers of our service. You must have interpersonal skills of the highest order to liaise with numerous professionals. You must also be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously whilst ensuring the highest quality standards are achieved at the ward level. Applicants must be qualified Mental Health nurse practitioners and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. Strong communication skills are vital to succeed in this role, together with the ability to be a good team player. Sound clinical knowledge and skills are also important.
- GBP2100 golden hello payment which you will receive over 18 months
- Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards.
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking (at most sites).
- Relaxation Days/Shopping Days
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
To Apply: For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on or send a copy of your CV to
Applications and enquiries are held in strict confidence.