Market Risk: Market Risk Audit (AVP): Investment Bank (London) : GBP70,0
The role would require candidates to employee their risk management experience and product knowledge to assess the adequacy and credibility of the models used to assess and analyse risk. The remit would involve exposure to Traded and Non-Traded portfolios across the Group. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across all asset classes, face off to senior stakeholders and have ownership of Risk and Controls Frameworks around the Group. The candidate will also gain a good understanding of business strategy, controls and risks, and hence will be involved in assurance of effective control frameworks.
The team also covers Treasury and Capital audit, so there will be lots of opportunities to broaden the scope.
This is a very interesting, high-level role allowing candidates to gain a strong exposure to all asset classes and facing off to senior management and getting a chance to influence key practices across the bank.
- Desired Background: Market Risk Management, Market Risk Audit, Quantitative Risk Assurance (Market Risk)
- Excellent understanding of Controls, Market Risk Audit/Review
- Understanding of Market Risk practices (Analysis and Reporting)
- Experience in an Investment Bank, Clearing House, Buy side firm or Consultancy
- Good communication skills
For more information, please contact Sarah Sayeed on; or call .
I would be keen to have a short discussion to explain the role to you in more detail, or just to advise you on the current market; I specialise across Market Risk recruitment, hence am always keen to discuss opportunities with keen candidates.