Staff Nurse RGN or RMN or RNLD - Nursing Home
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Salary: GBP28,600 - GBP35,300 per annum based on 42-hour contract - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Hours: Full Time or Part Time Hours available
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*GBP1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: They are looking for a highly motivated newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse to join the team at a Care Home in Wilmslow, Cheshire - which is near Manchester. The Care home is well established within the community and is very accessible via public transport. They offer exceptional accommodation and a high standard of care including nursing, convalescence, respite and post-operative care for older adults. They also provide specialist rehabilitation and specialist care for people with Parkinson's and Huntington's disease. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
What's available: The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- GBP1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to GBP1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (GBP44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact ERIN GILES on or send a copy of your CV to