Band 6 Physiotherapists - Multiple Vacancies
Job title: Band 6 Physiotherapists - Multiple Vacancies
Salary: GBP20.00 - GBP24.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Hours: Both full and part time considered
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new challenge.
We currently have multiple vacancies available across the Blackpool area. With ongoing work available working within an NHS Trust that offer a friendly, professional environment with the beach and major tourist attractions like the Tower and Pleasure Beach on your doorstep.
Please note we are currently looking for the following Physiotherapists:
- Care of the elderly rehab hospital role
- Rapid response community role - both part time and full time considered
- Community based, experience of early support discharge especially elderly covering the Lancaster area
- MSK hospital role
- Pain management hospital role
You'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
If any of the above roles sound like something you'd be interested in, please call Josh Wood on for more information.
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous experience as a band 5,6,7 Physiotherapist within the NHS.
- Community or hospital experience.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.