Would you like to work with our team who has 33 years experience? We require a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with a passion to work with people in a community setting. As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to working with you. A rewarding salary of between GBP23,700- GBP29,200 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the Carrickfergus/Larne area.
The successful Occupational therapist will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Occupational Therapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to GBP200 with our new referral scheme
* To carry a specific caseload to include complex clients and be responsible for organising and prioritising a varied workload in line with the agreed Trust Priorities, Policies and Procedures and statutory legislation.
* To assist Senior Practitioner with the system for screening, prioritisation and allocation of cases within an agreed framework to include self-allocation and discharge planning.
* To carry out and record comprehensive assessments, using standardised assessments where possible. Initiate and follow through training, treatment plans and provision of services, which will foster independence and/or optimise levels of functioning, and holistic needs within own environment.
- Have a BSc in Occupational Therapy or a Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapists.
- Registered with the HCPC
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training
If you are an occupational therapist and interested in this post please submit your cv or contact Joanne Green on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.