Education Welfare Officer
Interim Education Welfare Officer - Children's Services - Cheshire West - Up to GBP14.00 p/h
Medicor Global is currently recruiting for an Education Welfare Officer to work within the West Cheshire area.
The position is available with a start date of September 4th until the end of November initially and is paying up to GBP14.00 per hour on a full time basis.
Please note this vacancy is for during term time only.
Candidates will ideally need experience of the following:
* Working in a multi-agency team and liaising closely with schools
* Intervention planning for children and young people
*Knowledge of relevant legislation to the function of Education Welfare and offer professional expertise related to education welfare business
* Carrying out annual Register inspections to develop and enhance attendance policies and effective practices aimed at improving school attendance
* Prepare internal and external reports and maintain accurate records
To apply for this role candidates must have:
* Have access to their own vehicle, as clients may live in rural areas
* Able to reside and work in the UK
In return Medicor Global will offer:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Prompt weekly payments
* Dedicated consultant
* Provide an enhanced DBS**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
In the first instance please send your CV to Jess and to view all our current Social Care vacancies please visit
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.