Account Manager / Admin / Client Liaison
Our client is looking for a strong administrator with good telephone skills to be the main point of contact for key clients. You will liaise with clients, assisting with queries and outlining the benefits of a newly created on-line service for clients to build their own insurance policies. You will offer general on-line support and resolve queries efficiently and professionally in a timely manner, escalating issues where necessary. Building a good, professional relationship over the phone with clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role and to really make it your own within a friendly, professional team.
You will be building and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing clients, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a timely, effective manner and all required administrative related tasks are completed efficiently with the aim of increasing and maximising usage of the online system.
Please note - this is not a sales role.
• Act as primary contact for the online system, dealing effectively and professionally with telephone, email and mail requests, answering queries, taking responsibility for processing each enquiry through to a satisfactory conclusion
• Promote the benefits of the on-line system and provide guidance to clients on its use
• Champion excellent customer service, taking ownership of on-line process and continually reviewing for efficiency improvements
• Understand external/internal client needs and work with team to meet these needs
• Carry out proactive welcome calls for new users, arranging and carrying out demos for clients as required
• Demonstrate an understanding of processes, skills and technical knowledge by fully utilising the online system and be involved in testing any change/releases to the system
• Produce daily, monthly, yearly management reports for both internal and external customers
• Proven track record within a busy, fast paced customer focused environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
• Ability to organise own time and prioritise workload to tight deadlines whilst still maintaining a high attention to detail
• Competent in using Microsoft Office suite, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Displays a positive attitude at all times
• Builds rapport with colleagues, contributing to the effectiveness of the team
• Demonstrates a 'cando' attitude is aware of personal development needs and raises issues with manager to help improve effectiveness
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants individually. Should you not hear back from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.