Leaving Care Team Manager - Lincolnshire
Do you want to see the positive impact that your knowledge, skills and expertise can make to the lives of young people who have been in care?
Do you want to see evidence that your work makes a difference?
Hampton's Children in Care Division are working closely with well respected, national charity in the search for their next Leaving Care Team Manager.
Joining a nationwide team, you would be based in Lincolnshire and will be line-manage up to 8 Leaving Care Workers who directly support vulnerable young people aged 16 - 21 and beyond.
The Job Role
- Completing all management procedures and routines for each member of the team to maintain individual and team capability and motivation
- To plan and delegate the allocation of workload and resources within area of responsibility ensuring oversight of all case work and activities is maintained at all times
- To support the Service Manager in the provision of performance management data and reporting to internal and external stakeholders as required.
- To support the Service Manager in representing the charity with stakeholders and commissioners, as required, to influence local practice and provision of support to children, young people and families.
- To maintain active engagement on all Safeguarding matters so that issues are dealt with in the interests of the child, in a compliant and professional manner, with appropriate escalation to, and involvement of, senior management and external agencies.
- To maintain and develop staff competence in their activities by keeping them up to date with relevant developments in social care, education, health and other relevant legislation.
- Hold a current HCPC registration
- Have experience as a Social Worker, working with vulnerable young people
- Experience working in a leaving care team would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable record of good working practice with children and young people, having a positive impact on their lives and meeting their needs
- Demonstrable record of working constructively with partner agencies and commissioners.
- A clean and current driver's license.
Salary - up to GBP35,000
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to or call Oliver Jones -
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK