Locum Social Worker - Adults
Bradford Metropolitan Borough Council is looking for a motivated and experience locum social worker to join their ambitious Adult Safeguarding team.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is GBP29.28.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Ensuring that the Individual is at the centre of the assessments and are supported appropriately during and after the process
- Ensuring the appropriate team review safeguarding protection plans as required
- Undertaking special projects, visits and group work relating to their statutory duties
- Performing other tasks as may be directed from time to time, that fall within the remit of this role
Requirements for this locum social worker role:
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- HCPC Registered
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Social Work Qualification
Please note: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role, newly qualified social workers will not be considered at this stage.
This is a truly rewarding opportunity for a locum social worker to progress in their career. Closing date is Wednesday 11th August so please apply now to be considered.
If you're not looking for work but have a friend in mind who would be great candidate? Earn GBP250 from our referral scheme by alerting them to this position!