Assistant Product Manager in Brighton
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to act as deputy to the Product Manager (savings and investments), working within the Value Management department of the Heritage area of the business. The role holder will be a key part of the Product team providing essential support on all aspects of the OneFamily savings and investments product range. Working alongside the Product Manager, a key aspect of the role will be in the gathering, and interpretation, of data to populate product review documents for the savings and investment product set. Another key aspect of this role will be to co-ordinate the maintenance and production of core product literature items including Terms and Conditions, Key Features and Fund Fact Sheets. The APM will be a proactive individual with an analytical mind, and will need to quickly build an excellent understanding of One Family's customers and products. They will be a customer champion and hub for product knowledge in the business, and will be expected to support the Product Manager by proactively analysing, managing and enhancing products
- Central to the production of product review documents, working around the business to compile a wide-ranging set of information and data to inform recommendations for improvements to products and associated processes.
- Working with the rest of the business to ensure T&C and Key Features documents remain up to date and are periodically reviewed
- Maintain a library and audit trail for historic T&C documents
- Ensure fund fact sheets are reviewed and updated according to pre-agreed timescales
- Be a focal point for detailed Savings and Investment product knowledge for the rest of the business, resolving issues and representing the S&I product team on key corporate projects
- Work with business SMEs to gain a detailed understanding of all aspects of products including; regulatory aspects, processes and procedures, on-going performance and the associated financials
- Be a product champion within the business for savings and investments.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Strong knowledge of savings and investment products, their rules and associated regulatory environment
- Numerate with the ability to spot patterns in sets of data to help inform recommendations for improvements to products and the customer experience
- Structures and organised, with the ability to plan tasks and manage small projects
- An eye for detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all areas of the business
- Confidence to influence and communicate at all levels
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
To apply for any of the role, simply send us an email attaching your CV and telling us a little about yourself.